Monday, 14 December 2015

Empress Miniatures 3.7" mountain gun assembly.

This little beauty is another of our labours of love. Lots of bits but very easy to put together. The plan is to create a mule team  for the gun which is why the model breaks down into its exact parts ready for the mules.


I use super glue when putting these together. Please be careful and do not glue yourself to the model or get it in your eye like I did. Its very undignified trying to hold your head upside down under a tap!

I will let the pictures speak for themselves as it actually pretty straight forward.





















 Told you it was easy.

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking model there!

    A pair of pneumatic tyres and some slight cutting back of the gun-shield and you are ready for WWII as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely model, but I am glad I have guide as to how to put it together. Pneumatic Tyres and a litt scalloping and you can use it up to the Indo Pak war if 1971 in the Mountain Batteries. There are a couple parked outside the Artillery Officers' Mess close to the office, but the Indian Army gets a bit jumpy if I pay them too much attention.
    Graham

    ReplyDelete